Dig precise and beautiful holes quickly up to 30″ deep and 8″ wide without the back stress!
Digging even a single hole in the ground by hand can be very strenuous and cause a great deal of pain or injury on your hands, shoulders, arms, and especially your back. If you have several holes to dig, it’s time to consider an auger.
Augers make the job easier. For people struggling with arthritis, an auger places less strain on the hands than a shovel or trowel.
Reduce the need to bend, or even kneel, and place less strain on the back and knees with the help of Augerlili™ auger drill bit. Augerlili™ is a must-have tool for gardeners, it is easier to use than a shovel in areas that are difficult to dig — places where the ground is hard, rocky or heavy with clay.
DIG PRECISE AND BEAUTIFUL HOLES QUICKLY.
From planting bulbs or grass plugs, to digging fence post holes, Augerlili™ makes it easy for gardeners to dig uniform holes for your project, while leaving excess dirt on side for later packing!
GROW HEALTHIER FLOWERS AND VEGETABLES.
Augerlili™ pulverizes the soil the moment it makes contact so the roots settle in quickly grow healthy.
PLANT HUNDREDS OF BULBS IN MINUTES.
Gardeners and landscapers with large planting jobs ahead of them find that the work of digging dozens of holes goes much faster with Augerlili™ which can greatly reduce back strain.
BUILT TO LAST GARDEN HELPER.
Augerlili™ is extremely durable, heavy duty steel that you can use for a long time no matter where you grow your greens.
1. Save time, energy, and your back. Non-slip design that fits any electric or cordless drill. Stronger grip and stability in your drill.
2. Excellent for planting flower bulbs, bedding plants, grass plugs and nursery stock seedlings.
3. Also great for digging weeds up by the roots. Quickly digs holes up to 9 or 18 inches(optional) deep and 1.6 inches wide using the power of your hand-held drill.
4. Digs holes with the ease of a power planter.
5. Easily dig through most soil types even clay and rocky soil. Built to penetrate the ground quickly and are particularly well-suited for tough soils.
6. Hexagonal shank / shaft offer a secure grip and doesn’t “spin”.
How to use:
Insert the auger bit into your drill and tighten the drill chuck to secure the auger. This garden auger bit fits most cordless drills.
Discover many other uses for this auger such as, mixing fertilizer into beds, tilling planter boxes, mixing polymers into soil and much more.
1 x Garden Auger Drill Bit (Not included electric drill) (Optional Size)
Take all the guesswork and back-breaking task out of digging dirt! ADD TO CART now!
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE. At Augerlili™, we pay great attention to the comfort and satisfaction of our customers and want to assure you that you are in good hands. So we offer 30-Day money-back guarantee. That’s how confident we are with our products. If you have any issues, please contact us and we will get back to you within one business day.